Welcome to The Family Curator!
- inherited a steamer trunk filled with family heirlooms
- a shoebox of old snapshots
- or you are creating an archive of artifacts for your own children
you will find ideas for organizing, selecting, and preserving your inheritance at The Family Curator.
You will also find ideas for organizing genealogy research, digitizing paperwork, and sharing family memories, and preserving keepsakes.
Get Acquainted with The Family Curator by taking a tour of a few favorite posts:
- Getting to Know Me, Getting to Know The Family Curator
- Family Home Tour Update, in Which Together We Enjoy a “Happy Crappy Day”
- Four Tried and True Systems for Organizing Genealogy Research
- 5 Tips for Snapping the Perfect Dear Photograph Picture, A Not-So-Wordless Wednesday Post
or Read About My Genealogy Travel Exploits with Mr. Curator: