For your Saturday fun... No iPad2? No Problem! Test your geneablogger IQ with the Blog Version of the amazing SCGS Jamboree Idol Quiz, presented here for those iPad2-less readers who asked for (ok, begged, pleaded, and downright whined) a version they could read along on their computer screen. The second installment of questions are listed below.
In order to preserve a bit of the fun, all answers are posted at the bottom of the post. No peeking!
6. ... was an energizer blogger?
7. donated the 2011 GeneaBlogger Mardi-Gras beads?
8. won the RootsMagic Goodie Bag?
9. was the winner of Lisa Louise Cooke's new book?
10. were the first bloggers to arrive in Burbank?
And... the Correct Answers are
6. A.C. Ivory offered impromptu tech lessons at Bloggers' Island.
7. Janet Hovorka of Generation Maps kindly donated the bright fish necklaces for the Geneablogger Welcome Bags. (photo anyone?
8. Tonia Kendricks (left) was in the lucky seat at Genealogy Gems live podcast to win the RootsMagic prizes. Terri O'Connell and Caroline Pointer were good sports and didn't fight her for it.
9. Steve Danko showed athletic prowess to land in the winning seat, and kindly gave the prize to the gentleman beside him. He was awarded a second copy for his gallantry. Bravo, Steve! Too bad he moved far to fast for the camera shutter.
10. Lisa Alzo and Donna Pointkouski Wednesday 10am, followed by Sheri Fenley 11am, footnoteMaven 6pm. Others?