No iPad2? No Problem! Test your geneablogger IQ with the Blog Version of the amazing SCGS Jamboree Idol Quiz, presented here for those iPad2-less readers who asked for (ok, begged, pleaded, and downright whined) a version they could read along on their computer screen. The first installment of questions 1-5 are listed below.
In order to preserve a bit of the fun, all answers are posted at the bottom of the post. No peeking!
- ... was caught with grass in their hair at the ice cream social?
- ... was a blogger / Boy Scout Merit Badge Counselor?
- Won FREE registration to Jamboree?
- makes Jamboree Is BIGGER and BETTER?
- is the geneablogger evangelist who once again wins new converts!
And... the Correct Answers are
1. Randy Seaver and Cheryl Palmer caught with hula skirts on their heads at the Geneabloggers-Geni Ice Cream Social.
2. Elyse Doerflinger is still smiling after Thursday at Genealogy Kids' Camp
3. Heather Wilkinson Rojo, NutfieldGenealogy, flew in from Londonderry, New Hampshire. Jumped right into the fun for the pj party with Randy Seaver
4. Paula Hinkel and Leo Meyers, SCGS extraordinary organizers. (photo, anyone?)
5. Geneablogger-master Thomas MacEntee, host of the annual Bloggers' Summit Panel, showed just how easy it is to start a blog.
Hope you enjoyed this first installment of the Jamboree Idol Quiz. Visit again for more Questions! The original iPad2 version is still available for a limited time at this link.