Thank you, Holly Hansen, for the opportunity to be a Blogger of Honor for the upcoming Immigration Family History Expo to be held in Salt Lake City, March 18. Although I am unable to attend in person, I am excited to be able to participate by spreading the word about another outstanding Family History Expo event.
The one-day conference will be held at the Historic Masonic Temple in Salt Lake City, and will feature an opening address by World Trade Center Utah President and CEO Lew Cramer and the Center’s Executive Vice President and COO, Elizabeth Goryunova.
A host of notable speakers will be featured throughout the day, including
- Lorie Conway author, producer and director of the documentary, "Forgotten Ellis Island: The Extraordinary Story of America's Immigrant Hospital"
- Arlene Eakle, PhD, president and founder of The Genealogical Institute, Inc.
- Holly T. Hansen, Family History Expos, Inc. Founder and President
- Kory L. Meyerink, MLS, AG, FUGA, vice-president of ProGenealogists, Inc. in Salt Lake City
- Fred E. Woods, Brigham Young University Professor, Richard L. Evans Chair of Religious Understanding since 2005
I will be passing along news, tweets, and updates in support of Holly and the entire Family History Expo team; watch for the hashtag #fhexpo. If this Expo is anything like St. George or Mesa, it promises to be an outstanding event.